News
News
News
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Friday, March 25, 2011

Candice Swanepoel is another sexy part for Victorias Secret Lingerie


Here’s my future wife, Candice Swanepoel, looking beyond stunning as usual in this brand spanking new photoshoot from Victoria’s Secret. Now, I’ve said it many, many times before and I’ll just say it again: this girl is perfection! Just one look at any of these sizzling photos and you can easily see why I like her so much and why she’s a regular feature here, right? Good.

In these new pics she’s rocking our minds posing in skimpy lingerie and other sexy outfits that will probably make you dream of her tonight. She looks amazing no matter what she’s wearing but these lingerie pics with her are just what the doctor ordered. Seriously, any pics with Candice Swanepoel in lingerie will surely make you feel better.

Anyways, I don’t want to waste your time with boring stuff, not when there are photos like these waiting to be clicked. Enjoy but.. not too much ’cause we’re talking about my future wife here!








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...