News
News
News
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Monday, April 18, 2011

January Jones ‘W’ Women of Hotness


January Jones strikes a pose on the cover of W’s May issue. Here’s what the 33-year-old Mad Men and X-Men: First Class star had to share with the fashion mag:

On the thought of getting marriage proposals at Comic-Con: “That’s perfect! Comic-Con is mostly male, and I don’t really have that audience. And, I’m really like a guy in a lot of ways. My screen saver is a picture of me with [NFL stars] Eli and Peyton Manning taken at the Kentucky Derby. The most starstruck I get is around football players.”

On moving to NYC as a model: “I was excited to be independent, but I was also naïve – I wanted to be rich and famous. I lived in an apartment near the Empire State Building. There were a billion girls in New York City who wanted to be models. After a while, I was immune to rejection, which helped when I went out to LA to become an actress.”

On her upcoming role as Emma Frost in X-Men: “As Emma Frost, I’m telepathic, and I can turn into a diamond, which means I’m very, very cold. I always wear white: lots of iridescent stretch leather, lots of sparkle, and ass-kicking white boots.”

On taking the role of Betty Draper: “There was no Betty in the pilot when I auditioned. I read for Peggy two times – it was between me and Elisabeth Moss who eventually got the part. At the end of the scene, there was a casual mention that Don was married. [Creator Matthew Weiner] went home that night and wrote two scenes that featured Betty. I auditioned a couple of days later, and he made me a verbal promise that the character would grow. I took the part on faith.”



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...