News
News
News
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
Ero-advertising

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Candice Swanepoel Sexy Costume Pictures Ring My Bell



When I was seven, my old man was in charge of putting together my Halloween costume for the elementary school party; he forgot til the last minute and did the proverbial sheet over the head and told me I was a Spooky, the Super Cool Ghost. When I bitched and moaned about my cheap-ass costume, he asked me if I preferred to go as Craggy, The Myseriously Injured Ghost. Dad's can be amazingly practical like that.

Far less practical, but far hotter is Candice Swanepoel in dress-up lingerie for Victoria's Secret. Still waiting for the ridiculously sexy Candice Swanepoel in just her birthday suit, but, while awaiting, there's absolutely nothing wrong with a little costume party from this angel hottie. I'd like to fill her bucket with my candy if you know what I'm saying, and you do, because it's both crude and obvious and distasteful, but the truth! Trick or treat.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...